2011年5月23日月曜日

The Impact of Media

There are many kinds of media and many people are greatly influenced by them. I am also influenced by media, especialy movies.

When I was a high school student, a movie called "Life Is Beautiful" made me think about some things differently. This movie is about a family during World War II. The father, Guido and his son are taken to a concentration camp but  he tells his son that the camp is just a game. He tries to keep his son safe with his funny ideas. Before watcing the movie, I didn't really understund that I was grew up in a good environment and think about my life deeply. However, many scenes in the movie changed my mind. The movie showed me that if we did something good, the favor would return. I also learned the importance of thinking things good way.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿