2011年12月23日金曜日

On my own motivation

After discussing in class, I have realized that motivation is really important to do anything.

Academic activities are sometimes unenjoyable, but we have to study in class, and read lots of books as university students. I have few classes which are not motivating, and also I have few classes which are motivating.
For example, English is one of the most motivating class for me. Especially, I like English reading class. Reading text book which is not interesting is boring, but in reading class, the articles are interesting and I don't feel boring. I like gaining my knowledge I think I am motivated intrinsically.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Good motivation I think. I wanna get some motivation to improve my language skills, but I haven't got it yet.

    返信削除
  2. i envy you! i prefer OC class to reading class. i dont like reading class but i cant concerntrate on this class! but i like extensive reading better than reading text book:) because i can chose any books whichever i want to read.
    thank you for this fall semester, Yurie★

    返信削除
  3. In don't like reading class...haha But I think that your motivation is good:) I should enjoy reading like you!

    返信削除
  4. Reading is a good thing to enjoy - your brain will be thankful to you.

    返信削除